Thursday, February 22, 2007

Soon to be moved

M had an easier time looking straight ahead today rather than to the right, though he doesn't seem to be able to track to the left very much at all. It has been better still on other days, so I pray the healing process isn't over by a long shot.

The ventric. was removed today from his head, meaning he can be moved to the intermediate unit on the same floor, with much more generous visiting hours, soon, maybe even tomorrow. He's off almost all the meds except for antibiotics, insulin (he's not controlling his blood suger very well), and probably an anti-convulsant medication. No change in his mental status, though, at least according to their neuro tests.

Blessings tonight to all.

28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11

For other verse and translations, see Bible Gateway.